Friday, November 12, 2010

diving in

I read through the "Student Teacher Handbook" per request of my advisor, and let's just say it was a bit overwhelming. I know I prepared for student teaching for this fall, but I am just overwhelmed with all the requirements for next semester. I feel like I am breathing in as much air as I possibly can, because in January I will jump into this deep adventure of student teaching and won't get a breath of fresh air until I finish. So here I go...

2 comments:

  1. Three words...SOAK IT UP!
    Soak up everything you can learn from your staff and students at the school (good or bad!). I learned so many things that I wanted to do as a teacher and so many things I didn't want to do. Both are valuable. My supervising professor that visited weekly encouraged us to keep a journal of our experience so I think this blog is the perfect idea. Feel free to post any ideas that you think I might like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you feeling Mrs. Haston? Only a week until student teaching!!!

    ReplyDelete