Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Last week of school!!

I cannot believe I am nearly finished with Student Teaching! My last day is Friday which is even a half day!! I am not teaching anything this week, but doing some observations in other rooms, grading papers, and working on a couple of bulletin boards. I am making my students a card with our picture together and working on pulling something together for my CT. It truly has been a wonderful experience, so much that I learned through this experience. It is a blessing to have been told repeatedly that I need to apply for a position in the next school year. So Sweet!!! I am going to miss my teachers and students most definitely! Since I am on the sub list already, I am going in next week one day to sub while my teacher takes the day off! But I am still considering Friday my "last day," we are having an ice cream party and a fun, short day!! Thanks for following my blog! In the next two weeks I will be working more at Starbucks, finishing my portfolio, and heading to beautiful, sunny South Carolina to see many familiar and loved faces and graduate!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!!!

    I know that you would be a great addition to any school that hires you!

    ReplyDelete