Ah, it is so sweet to be done! I had my last day of school on Friday. They threw me a sweet suprise party, we had breakfast, did crafts, and enjoyed being together. They wrote me some sweet cards that I will always keep and be proud to share!
This week I am resting mostly, working at Starbucks, filling out a million applications, and getting ready to graduate! I will be graduationg next Saturday, and then Kyle and I will be MIA for a week. We will be camping and celebrating our 4 year anniversay! Can you believe it? I can't! When we get back we will have a graduation celebration, and you're invited! More details to come!!
Anyways, I wanted to share something beautiful, hopeful, and encouraging I read this morning...
I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. I will betroth you in faithfulness and you will acknowledge the Lord.
Hosea 2:19-20
Friday, May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
don't stop writing!! i want to hear about your summer, your jobs, your search for jobs, and your life!!
ReplyDelete