This week will be standardized testing, then two weeks of full-time teaching, and then Spring Break! One of the harder parts of ST is after you have taught and then have to give a test that covers the material I taught, wow. I sure do feel a lot of pressure, and pray these little ones do well. It is very difficult when I see grades plummet, and it is very each to blame myself and my teaching. Fortunately, my CT reminds me that she too felt the same way, but when it is only 2 or 3 that don't do well, I can't blame myself, there is often something else underlying this. Of course it does the other way, and when they do wonderfully, I can't help but be thankful.
Anyhow, getting some spring cleaning done today, not much planning this weekend because of standardized testing next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment