Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Third Grade Scientists.

As previously said, my favorite subject has definitely been Science! I love bringing in supplemental materials to share and having them do lots of fun activities.

The first few pictures are from a habitat activity we did. I gave each group a book on a different habitat and their job was the locate basic information (filling in a worksheet I made) and then make a poster to share about their habitat with the class. It is an understatement to say they LOVED doing this. I think they enjoyed the freedom + working in groups + creating something. This was a great activity!








The last pictures are from my animal unit. Every year third graders make habitats and mosaics on an animal they choose to research. I took some pictures to show you how creative these kids are! They all truly turned out wonderful, and they really enjoyed doing these projects.













Last but not least, my desk with a personalized sign and all! And of course our class caterpillars we are watching grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment