Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thankful.

It is been quite a while since I have last posted, all that to say is that I have been busy! So much to say, but I will write a short update. I am thankful for my class, oh my, they are such a fun buch of kids! So diverse, and each one has a unique personality. They are so much fun to be around, I have really enjoyed getting to know them and spending so much time with them! I am thankful beyond words for the third grade teachers, they have been so encouraging and offering affirmation during this time of student teaching. I will miss them all very much, leaving behind great relationships is sooo hard to do! But I will continue to enjoy my time with them.

Right now I am full time teaching except Phonics, which I will pick up next week. I will be full time teaching until the end of March, and then hello spring break! After SB I will have a couple of weeks to just hang out and teach part time until I say my good-byes. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by! In the rest of my time student teaching we will do a big third grade zoo trip and a Fun Run!

My favorite subject to teach right now is Science, I love bringing in picture books to share with them and having them do lots of fun experiments and activities. One of the hardest subjects to teach is Math because of the curriculum covers so much in third grade, and the pace picks up quickly at the end of third grade.

Okay, short post as promised. More and pictures to come soon :) My computer has a virus, so I am trying not to use it too much until it gets fixed.

Until we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you're building those relationships with your students - and you're right, it's very hard to leave them! Keep pressing on - I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete