Snow day kitty
Yes, if you can believe I have been out of school all week except Monday because of the ice and snow storm that came through Indiana. There were inches of ice covering the roads and cars, it was bitter! Today we are just getting a lot of snow, which is beautiful, but there is still ice hiding underneath all that snow so you have to be extra careful! I have had fun spending time with Kyle and my kitten, lesson planning, writing my kids valentines, but I am certainly ready to go back to school next week! I was looking ahead at the weather and it is supposed to be bitter cold next week so I am seeing some 2 hour delays in the future, but we will see!
Glad you had some extra time to get some things done! Thinking of you, dear friend - I hope all is well! I know you're doing a great job!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Bri