What I get to come home to everyday :)
My table full of personality and jokes!
My sweethearts!
My table "a little bit of everything!"
Heritage Christian School is one of the largest and well-known Christian schools in the Indianapolis area. They offer strong academics as well as a variety of specials and extracurricular activities. Many of the students are Heritage are children of teachers or employees of the school (who don't attend for free but at a discounted rate), many are adopted Internationally by American families, majority are upper-middle class but the school does offer scholarships for those who can't afford tuition, and students at Heritage must have one professing parent/guardian so that they school and parents may work together to build disciples for Christ. There is a small student:teacher ratio, I only have 17 students, and it is the same for the rest of the third grade classes.
(Just thought I would give you a small glimpse into my school!)
No comments:
Post a Comment